5 little things you might not know about the NEW Holden Colorado?
With so many new improvements to the Holden Colorado, here are a few things you may have over looked…
- Remote Start: That’s right, with one press of the button you can start your Colorado from outside the vehicle.
- Windows drop 5 centimeters: The front 2 windows open 5 centimeters when opening the door, then close once the door is shut. This eliminates the “thumping” noise.
- Embedded Sat Nav: No more BringGo, now with Sat Nav as factory in some models.
- Phone Projection Technology: Send’s everything up onto your 8″ Touch screen using ApplePlay or Android app.
- 18″ wheels now standard on LTZ & Z71.
Array (  => Array ( [activate] => [image] => [link] => Array ( [title] => Suzuki Swift SR2 l Nicholson Autos [url] => https://niccars.co.nz/swift-sr2/ [target] => ) )  => Array ( [activate] => [image] => [link] => Array ( [title] => 2009 Toyota Corolla [url] => https://niccars.co.nz/listings/30573/ [target] => ) ) )