5 Safety Features You May Not Know About The New VF Commodore Redline
Everyone now knows what a beast of a machine the new Holden Commodore SS Redline is, but what does it have in the way of safety?
Here are 5 things that are key to this Commodores safety
- 5-star ANCAP safety rating – The Commodore has been awarded the highest possible 5 star safety. The safety features throughout the vehicle redure the severity of front, side and front impacts.
- Forward collision alert – This will alert the driver when any object is quickly approaching the vehicle, allowing the driver time to brake safely.
- Lane departure warning – Prevent drowsiness or distraction from veering the Commodore VFII out of the driving lane, Lane Departure Warning alerts drivers of unintentional lane departures with an audible sound.
- Brembo® performance brakes – Front and rear performance Brembo® brakes on Redline model
- ISOFIX Child Seat Anchorage System x3 – ISOFIX provides dedicated attachment points for ‘plug in’ universal ISOFIX child seats and creates a rock-solid connection between the child seat and the vehicle body structure.